AMA recap — Mini-game, 3D Ghospers, and timeline updates!
In a live AMA (Dev Diary #1) on Wednesday, 2nd of March 2022, the Ghospers Game CEO discussed some mini-game updates. If you missed it, you can catch up on the most important parts by reading this summary or by watching the AMA recording on our official Ghospers YouTube Channel Ghospers Game Dev Diary #1 — YouTube! Moreover, the Dev Diary AMA will be a weekly online event during which our community members will be able to ask any questions they would like to the development team and learn more about how the game is being developed.
- The new logo is a non-existent Ghosper
- It is forward-looking in a logo style more suitable to the whole game
- The new logo Ghosper shows fire and hype
- This Ghosper is not owned by any player to not inflate the price by mistake and to respect the ownership of the Ghospers
3D Ghospers Stages
- The creation of the 3D models and objects in Unreal Engine: characters, accessories, items, environments, and props
- 3D texturing artists create and apply the colors and the surface details to the model
- 3D rigging artists develop the internal structure or “skeleton” of the 3D models
- The artists do the actual animation of the models
Video of the Ghosper Animation in the Unreal Engine on YouTube Ghospers animation inside the Unreal Engine. Ghospers animation inside the Unreal Engine. — YouTube
3D Ghospers claim on the Binance Smart Chain
- BSC fees are extremely low compared to ETH
- There is no need to bridge, you can just claim it once we snapshot the wallet
- The 3D Ghospers will be yours with all its traits in separate NFTs
- The Ghospers marketplace will be on BSC
The Ghospers Team has some amazing people in Ukraine and Russia. Unfortunately, they have much more important things to focus on right now: their safety, families, and future. Due to the situation and respect to our team members, we have to postpone the Ghospers Game launch.
- The mini-game will be live this spring and the rest of our team is working twice as hard to make it happen as soon as possible
- The demo version of the mini-game will be available at the end of March
- The marketplace will be available at the end of March
- 3D Ghospers will be available in March
- Updates will be coming weekly via Dev Diaries
- Marketing campaign with some tournaments happening around the world and collaborations with Gamers and Influencers
- The new trailer is coming in March
- Music for Ghospers Game is coming in March
We hope you understand our decision. For now, we wish all of you and your families peace and safety and we hope that the only battles you will ever participate in are in the games.
See you in our next Dev Diary!
-The Ghospers Team