AMA recap — NFT staking launch and more!
Tuesday, the first of February 2022, Ghospers Game held an AMA where the Team talked about NFT staking updates and more. In case you missed the AMA on Tuesday, we captured the most important parts so that you can read them in a quick summary!
Welcome back everyone to Ghospers Ghossip! We will be doing these voice calls more often to closely stay in touch with the community and keep you guys up-to-date with the latest info.
- NFT staking is live on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) as an addition/gift from our Team to the NFT holders to earn some more tokens.
- To stake your NFTs you must first bridge them to the Binance Smar Chain.
- Follow the NFT staking guide to stake your NFTs.
- Follow the NFT bridge guide to bridge your NFTs from Ethereum Network to Binance Smart Chain.
- As an NFT holder, you are not required to bridge your NFTs, if you want to you can keep your NFTs on the Ethereum Network.
- 3D NFTs will be on the Binance Smart Chain.
- A snapshot will be taken of 2D Ghosper NFT holders. All wallets in the snapshot will be whitelisted to claim their 2D NFTs in 3D.
- You do not need to bridge your NFTs to be included in the snapshot, you can have them on either the Ethereum Network or the Binance Smart Chain.
- The Marketplace will be on Binance Smart Chain.
The minigame will start as a 1v1 deathmatch. In the coming updates, we will add team deathmatch as well, where you can fight with your own guild!
The Team is growing fast, we have experts from financial markets, military blockchain developers, Ubisoft developers and designers, and much much more. All ready to build an awesome game for an awesome community!
See you in our next Ghospers Ghossip!
-The Ghospers Team